Warning Against Fraudulent Websites and Bogus Communications that Claim to Be from AsiaPac
20 Apr , 2022
1. We would like to alert our clients on fraudulent websites and bogus communications that claim to be from AsiaPac. (e.g. fraudulent telephone calls, voice messages, emails, SMS and communications in other formats)
2. Messages and fraudulent website links are being used to trick customers into providing personal details, setting up accounts and transferring money.
3. Beware of fraudulent websites and bogus messages claiming to be from AsiaPac. We would like to inform you that our company has no connection with these fraudulent websites and bogus communications.
4. Our official website is www.asiapacdigital.com . If you are concerned about any suspicious third parties, or want to identify whether the communication is from our company, please call our hotline at 2771 7595. To protect our clients, we have further strengthened our security measures.
5. Anyone who has provided his or her personal information, or who has conducted any financial transactions, through or in response to the websites or contacts concerned, should report the matter to the Police by contacting the Cyber Security and Technology Crime Bureau of the Hong Kong Police Force at 2860 5012.